Smart & Mindful Yoga Sequencing with Yuval Samburski
Time & Location
About the Event
Immerse yourself in this 8 hour series. Sessions are 2 hours on Thursdays July 8 & 22 and August 5 & 19 from 10a - 12p EST.
Let’s face it - creating a smart, safe and mindful sequence weather for a vinyasa, hatha or even a restorative class, may be one of the most challenging aspects of being a yoga teacher. Sequencing is a like writing a short story or a poem, like composing a piece of music or choreographing a dance. You have to master the language you are writing in (English, music, or yoga postures, etc.) and master the skills of expressing your views using this language well. Yes, this takes time, and guidance.
Join Yuval Samburski (whether you are a new teacher or a seasoned one) for a four-part workshop series aimed to give you the tools to sharpen and master your sequencing skills.
- Understanding the language of Asanas
- Vinyasa sequencing
- How to understand, simplify and include advanced-Asanas in your sequence
- How to build a sequence to fit students at all levels
- How to create a safe sequence, regardless of the peak pose or theme of class
- How to introduce philosophy into your sequence
- How to include pranayama in your sequence
- Use of props
This is a four-part workshop is suitable for new, as well as seasoned teachers.
This workshop series is eligible for 16 hours of continuing education credits with Yoga Alliance when you complete the entire series.
** You will have access to all sessions for 60 days after the last session. Videos will be uploaded within 48 hours and you will recieve a link to the recordings.
- Master Class Series$140+$3.50 Service fee$140+$3.50 Service fee0$0