Mon, Aug 16|
sessions via Zoom
Hormone Yoga Series with Jen Warakomski
$108 for 3 live online masterclasses + membership to The Thread Yoga Collective until October 8, 2021
Time & Location
Aug 16, 2021, 10:00 AM EDT – Oct 08, 2021, 11:59 PM EDT
sessions via Zoom
About the Event
The female body has very specific needs!
Throughout the phases of life, women navigate changes and challenges both related to and influenced by hormones which affect their psyche and physical body.
In this three part series, you will learn the natural way to nurture and honor the rhythms of your body with Hormone Yoga.
Hormone Yoga is a dynamic form of Yoga therapy, whose objective is to naturally reactivate the hormone production of the female endocrine glands: ovaries, thyroid, pituitary gland and adrenals.
It combines elements of classical Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and Tibetan energy circulation techniques which stimulate and activate female hormone production.
There is additional focus on anti-stress practices and Yoga Nidra to decrease and prevent stress so that you can achieve deep relaxation and expanded self-awareness.
This holistic approach helps strengthen the immune system and rejuvenates the body while eliminating the symptoms of unbalanced hormones with regular practice.
You’ll learn how to tap into your internal source of power with tools and practices that reconnect with your divine feminine essence.
Benefits of Hormone Yoga:
- Revitalizes the body’s natural rhythms
- Supports emotional stability
- Strengthens muscles & bones
- Activates metabolism
- Reconnects you with your feminine nature
- Increases hormone production
- Reduces stress
- Improves sleep disturbances
- Supports fertility
- Increase libido
Who is Hormone Yoga for?
- Women of all ages with symptoms of unbalanced hormones. This includes premenstrual stress syndrome (PMS); emotional imbalances; polycystic ovaries; fertility issues; menstrual disorders; ovarian cysts and early onset menopause.
- Women age 35+ as a preventative practice to support decreasing ovarian activity & the gradual decrease in production of the two main female hormones: estrogen and progesterone.
- Middle-aged women who wish to eliminate or alleviate menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats, emotional instability, depression, headaches, difficulty concentrating, remembering, decreased libido, etc.
Women should not practice Hormone Yoga if they are or have:
- Experiencing any form of cancer
- Heavy endometriosis
- Undiagnosed abdominal pain
- Large Myomas/Fibroids over 3cm
- Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the inner ear) – Vertigo
Each session will begin with a discussion about the specific components of Hormone Yoga & their benefits. You will then experience a Hormone Yoga practice with variations on sequencing and modifications for each asana.
We will conclude with Q&A at the end of each session.
PRICE FOR THE SERIES IS $108.00 AND INCLUDES:
- Admission to the 3 live sessions
- Access to the recordings of the sessions until October 8, 2021
- Basic membership to The Thread Yoga Collective from September 16 to October 8, 2021 which includes access to community connection, daily engagement, and our entire events schedule of classes, workshops, and other sessions.
1 hour 15 minutes
1,285 hours 59 minutes
The Thread Yoga Collective Community Platform