Fri, Jun 02|
Virtual Live Event
FREE Info Session for the Retreat Ready Mentoring Program with Liza Bertini
Are you a yoga teacher or facilitator who dreams of leading a retreat but doesn't know where to start? Or have you led a retreat before, but want to take your skills and income to the next level? If so, the "Retreat Ready" mentoring program is perfect for you!
Time & Location
Jun 02, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Virtual Live Event
About the Event
Retreat Ready: Group Mentoring Program with Liza Bertini
A 12-week program starting June 15, 2023
The program includes 12 weekly group sessions plus one 45-minute 1:1 session with Liza,
AND a membership to The Thread Yoga Collective until September 15, 2023
Payment plan with 3 installments available
This course is eligible for 16 contact hours and 24 non-contact hour CEs for Yoga Alliance.
Weekly sessions: Thursdays, 12:15 – 1:30pm ET
6/15, 6/22, 6/29, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31
Are you a yoga teacher who dreams of leading a retreat but doesn't know where to start? Or have you led a retreat before, but want to take your skills and income to the next level? If so, the "Retreat Ready" mentoring program is perfect for you!
Join Liza and a supportive group of fellow yoga teachers and learn the ins and outs of leading a successful yoga retreat. You'll receive personalized coaching and feedback on your retreat plan, as well as practical guidance on marketing, logistics, pricing, and actually booking and planning your retreat.
During the program, you'll work through each step of the retreat planning process, from choosing the perfect location to designing your retreat schedule and marketing your retreat to potential students. You'll learn how to create a unique and transformative retreat experience that will leave your students feeling refreshed, inspired, and connected.
If you're ready to take your yoga teaching career to the next level, build community, and share your passion with others in a beautiful setting, join today and start your journey toward becoming a confident and successful retreat leader.
In this program, you will:
- Participate in 12 Small Group Mentoring Sessions with Liza Bertini
- Get one 1:1 Mentoring Session with Liza Bertini
- Develop a comprehensive plan for your retreat from concept to marketing.
- Learn how to design an experience that will be perfect for your group
- Become confident and prepared to lead your own retreat, whether it's a weekend getaway or a week-long adventure.
- Learn a proven profit formula to ensure you make a desirable income from your retreat.
- Learn how to manage the many moving parts to ensure your retreat is a success including negotiating a contract, determining cancelation policies, insurance, waivers, etc.
- Brainstorm the best marketing strategies for your audience.
- Access to a private group platform for resources, communication, and sharing
- Be a part of an intimate learning community of supportive, engaged and inspiring peers.
- An All-Access Membership to The Thread Yoga Collective until September 15, 2023.
About Liza Bertini
Liza Bertini, MS, E-RYT 500, YACEP®, is a Co-Founder of The Thread Yoga Collective. Teaching and coaching is Liza’s life-calling and for the past 20 years, she has been facilitating, mentoring, training, and creating experiences to help people live more healthy, mindful, and meaningful lives. Formerly, Liza owned a yoga studio business for 15 years in NJ and a successful retreat business that hosted and planned retreats for teachers all over the world. Liza also held leadership positions at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health for 5 years.
Liza loves bringing people together in community and has found that the power of yoga is amplified when we share and support each other on the path. The Thread Yoga Collective is an evolution of Liza’s desire to assist and support yoga teachers in bringing forth their best selves while creating thriving careers doing what they love most.
Reserve Your Space
Free Info Session
This Ticket is for the FREE Information Session for the Retreat Ready Mentoring Program. This event is online.$0.00